Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- The next Haxe Summit in Seattle is scheduled for 8th-10th May 2019.
- Josefiene Pertosa has annoucented via Twitch a new online Haxe event called HaxeUp Sessions. Its scheduled for the 13th of October, with talks by Simon Krajewski, Robert Konrad, Dan Korostelev, Aleksandr Kuzmenko, Juraj Kirchheim and possibly Nicolas Cannasse.
tink_unittestnow supports benchmarking!.
[advice]Exploring Haxe for a possible game port to HTML5 thats still in active development.
- Unicode in Haxe 4.
- New Haxe compiler plugin: Coro, which adds generic coroutines, with built-in support for async/await and generators.
- David Mouton will be talking at this years BDX.io about “Haxe 2018 : plus t’en mets plus t’en as”, in Bordeaux, 9th Novemeber 2018.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Binkies 3D are looking a Front-end Haxe Developer to join them.
- Bradmax is looking for Haxe developer to join them.
- The HaxeFoundation are still looking for a compiler developer to join the team.
- Lars Doucet’s list of various open bounties.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Add a video related to Haxe.
- Polymod now has an official hscript framework support.
- The recent Polymod refactor now allows you to slot in custom backends, currently OpenFL, Lime and NME are supported with Heaps and Kha support in the works.
- Original Flash game vs the Haxe port screen.
- Head on over to HaxeLib to checkout the latest library releases.
[kha]Kha puts HashLink on Android merged.
- Lubos & contributors are creating Armory, an open source 3D game engine in Blender.
- OpenFL is creating free open source software.
- HaxeUI is creating an open source user interface libraries.
- HaxeFlixel is creating an open source, cross plaform 2D game engine.
- Slava Ra is creating improvements for FlashDevelop and HaxeDevelop.
- Mark Knol is working on Haxe and its documentation.
- Dan Korostelev is working on the Haxe compiler.
- Lewis Lepton is creating tutorials, code and videos.
- Ilya Malanin is creating improvements for the Haxe IntelliJ IDEA plugin.
- Eric Bishton is creating the Haxe plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
- Will Blanton is creating HaxeFlixel tutorials.
- Matthew Wallace is creating Haxe By Example tutorials.
- August Late is creating unique 2D lighting tech.
- Add support for Default type parameters proposal.
- Add polymorphic
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
84~ commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Move JQuery and SWFObject to HaxeLib issue.
-D old_browserwhich only affects Json merged.
@:hackto externs merged.
@:semanticsto deal with native semantics merged.
@:usingwhich allows type-level static extensions merged.
- The eval target now uses UTF-8 instead of UCS-2 merged.
ReadOnlyarray type pull request.
- Allow enums to be used as default args pull request.
inline new C()expressions pull request.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!