Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Meet the HaxeFoundations new Marketing Director Phil Chertok who will be presenting
Blossom.hx: Growing Haxe Togetherat this years Haxe Summit!
- Haxe Summit 2018 developer interview ith Adam Breece.
- Haxe Summit 2018 developer interview ith Joshua Granick.
- Haxe Summit 2018 developer interview with Justin Donaldson.
- Haxe Summit 2018 developer interview with Francis Bourre.
- Haxe Summit 2018 developer interview with Andy Li.
- Haxe Summit 2018 developer interview with Nicolas Cannasse.
- Haxe Summit 2018 developer interview with Thomas J. Webb from Osaka Red LLC.
- Haxe Summit 2018 has been announced which will take place in Seattle, May 3-5 2018!
- This years Haxe Summit 2018 has a great deal with the Seattle Hilton.
- The Haxe Summit team can provide invitation letters to help get a US Visa to attend this years conference.
- FlowPlay are sponsoring this years Haxe Summit.
- HaxeFlixel Financial Summary for
02/16 - 04/18.
protoc-gen-haxeare in need of new maintainers.
- CreativeMagic will be speaking about indie/freelance gamedev while teaching a student, using Haxe & OpenFL on April 27th. You can find out more on the community.haxe.org.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Proletariat Inc are looking for a Senior Gameplay Engineer to help them build their upcoming multiplayer game.
- Lars Doucet’s list of various open bounties.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Add a preview or demo of a project you are working on that involves Haxe.
git- community announcement.
[webpack-haxe-loader]Modular update & CI tests merged.
[ts2hx]Add return type declarations for Haxe 4 merged.
[ts2hx]Added support for newest typescript merged.
- OpenFL is creating free open source software.
- HaxeFlixel is creating an open source, cross plaform 2D game engine.
- HaxeUI is creating an open source user interface libraries.
- Will Blanton is creating HaxeFlixel tutorials.
- Lewis Lepton is creating tutorials, code and videos.
- Dan Korostelev is working on the Haxe compiler.
- August Late is creating unique 2D lighting tech.
- Mark Knol is working on Haxe and its documentation.
- Aurel Bílý is creating Haxe games and apps.
- Eric Bishton is creating the Haxe plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
- Ilya Malanin is creating improvements for the Haxe IntelliJ IDEA plugin.
- Matthew Wallace is creating Haxe By Example tutorials.
- Slava Ra is creating improvements for FlashDevelop and HaxeDevelop.
- Add support for inlining functions at call location proposal.
- Add support for complex type expressions proposal.
- Add a
Const<T>immutable wrapper type proposal.
- Add traits proposal.
- Add stack based tuples proposal.
key => valueiteration syntax proposal.
- Add polymorphic
- Global using at declaration site proposal.
- Haxelib Replacement Stage 2.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
98 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!