Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- The videos from this years Haxe Summit are being uploaded to the YouTube channel which you should subscribe to!
- The Haxe mailing list has been retired in favor of the brand new discourse powered Haxe Community!
5.3has been released!
- Haxe IntelliJIDEA plugin
0.11.2has been released!
- Updated collection of samples for HaxeUI
- Checkout this collection of templates for VSCode & Haxe.
- Kha game example repo has been updated to work with Kode 17.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- TetraSoft LLC. (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) are looking for a ActionScript/Flex developer who is willing to learn Haxe/TypeScript languages.
- InnoGames are looking Haxe/OpenFL Game Developer needed to work on Forge of Empires or Elvenar.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Haxe London Meetup - Modular Haxe JS with Webpack & Lix Haxe Package Manager.
- Array access of a database manager.
- Using Iterators as Generic Type Parameters.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- HaxeUI previewing Android support.
- HaxeUI’s new CSS engine showing off its support for CSS transitions.
- Showing off HaxeUI’s responsive CSS engine compiled to HTML5 and HxWidgets.
- Vanilla Haxe JS canvas example on try.haxe.org.
- Big city lights procedurally generated with Away3D and OpenFL.
- Shapes & Animation
21-11-17daily shader doodle.
- None this week.
- Add stack based tuples proposal.
key => valueiteration syntax proposal.
- Add polymorphic
- Global using at declaration site proposal.
- Haxelib Replacement Stage 2.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
29 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!