Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- The videos from this years Haxe Summit are being uploaded to the YouTube channel which you should subscribe to!
- Checkout and test the brand new discourse powered Haxe Community!
- HaxeUI’s latest survey results are out on HaxeUI’s new blog!
- HaxeDevelop templates for unrealhx are almost ready! Code, build, test and package UE4 projects right in HaxeDevelop!
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- TetraSoft LLC. (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) are looking for a ActionScript/Flex developer who is willing to learn Haxe/TypeScript languages.
- InnoGames are looking Haxe/OpenFL Game Developer needed to work on Forge of Empires or Elvenar.
- Bayer und Preuss are looking for a student to join their team in Berlin.
- Mail.ru are looking for a Flash/Haxe developer to work on Armored Warfare.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Haxe London Meetup - Modular Haxe JS with Webpack & Lix Haxe Package Manager.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Use kScenes to simplify scene transitions in Kha.
- Boss attack in Albert and Zoe.
- None this week.
- None this week.
- Global using at declaration site proposal.
- Haxelib Replacement Stage 2.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
39 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Rewrite the multipart/form-data handling under FastCGI #15 - pull request
- Further work done to the Haxe 4 UTF* implementations - comment
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!