Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- The videos from this years Haxe Summit are being uploaded to the YouTube channel which you should subscribe to!
- Contribute to Haxe in Hacktoberfest 2017.
- Hanging on Balloons in Speer.
- Help make HaxeUI even better by filling out the survey, it takes less than a minute to complete!
- Kha Game series tutorial progress update.
- Super Mario Bros running on KodeGarden!
- Interest shown in adding Golang target to Haxe.
- The latest London Haxe Meetup, featuring Webpack Haxe usage, the Lix package manager and more, at 6pm on Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- TetraSoft LLC. (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) are looking for a ActionScript/Flex developer who is willing to learn Haxe/TypeScript languages.
- InnoGames are looking Haxe/OpenFL Game Developer needed to work on Forge of Empires or Elvenar.
- Bayer und Preuss are looking for a student to join their team in Berlin.
- Mail.ru are looking for a Flash/Haxe developer to work on Armored Warfare.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- None this week.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- None this week.
- Tetristhing created for
- Play KhappyBalt on itch.io created with Kha.
- Halloween Party released on the Play Store created with OpenFL.
- Old School Test Drive has been release on the Play Store & App store.
- HaxePunk various collection of updates - pull request.
- Global using at declaration site proposal.
- Haxelib Replacement Stage 2.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
66 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
var ?x:T- issue.
1.3has been released - tag.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!