Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Contribute to Haxe in Hacktoberfest 2017.
- Help make HaxeUI even better by filling out the survey, it takes less than a minute to complete!
- HaxeUI has a brand new website, recently released!.
- Renaine, a platformer/roguelike hybrid starring Aine, the Phoenix Knight, created with HaxeFlixel has launched on Kickstarter.
- Super Mario Bros running on KodeGarden!
- Find out how path movement is handled in Speer.
- Learn more about setting up you own Haxe development environment setup.
- How I wrote my own 3D engine and shipped a game in 20 months.
- Interest shown in adding Golang target to Haxe.
- Automatically converting the Spine runtime into Haxe.
4.0.0-preview.2have been released!.
- The latest London Haxe Meetup, featuring Webpack Haxe usage, the Lix package manager and more, at 6pm on Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Bayer und Preuss are looking for a student to join their team in Berlin.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe/OpenFl developer to work on Forge of Empire.
- Mail.ru are looking for a Flash/Haxe developer to work on Armored Warfare.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Gameplay footage of Double Turn, a pro wrestling game made with HaxeFlixel.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Armory is getting an auto updater.
- Armory’s latest preview, a space corridor.
- Armory reaching its original intended goals.
- Creative coding preview using OpenGeom.
- HaxeDevelop template for using and getting start with UnrealHx.
- PolyominoTriangles targeting, every platform?!
- An in-progress game being made with Kha.
- Stress testing Yume, a 3D engine built on-top of Lime.
- Synchronizing character animations in Frogicross with HaxeFlixel.
- Pixel art battle animation being made with OpenFL.
- NodeJS support added to Haxe Modular - merged.
- Haxelib Replacement Stage 2.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
31 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Cache the HXCPP cache on travis - pull request.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!