Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Contribute to Haxe in Hacktoberfest 2017.
- HaxeUI has a brand new website, recently released!.
4.0.0-preview.2have been released!.
- Porting the BI Analytics Platform from Flex to Haxe/HTML5 case study.
- Renaine, a platformer/roguelike hybrid starring Aine, the Phoenix Knight, created with HaxeFlixel has launched on Kickstarter.
- KodeGarden now has its own Twitter account.
- Check out the tools which are used to make Speer - Part 1.
1.2has been released, compatible with Haxe
- The latest London Haxe Meetup, featuring Webpack Haxe usage, the Lix package manager and more, at 6pm on Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Bayer und Preuss are looking for a student to join their team in Berlin.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe/OpenFl developer to work on Forge of Empire.
- Mail.ru are looking for a Flash/Haxe developer to work on Armored Warfare.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Armory global illumination.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- The source for Zero Volt X by Sébastien Bénard made for LD39, ranked 6th, has been released.
- Armory can now capture animation frames!
- Mario Clone available to play on KhaGarden.
- Creative Coding picture created with OpenGeom and OpenFL.
- Procedurally generated medieval cities now can have rivers.
- None this week.
- None this week.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- HaxeLib Replacement Stage 1.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
56 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Add new function type syntax - merged.
- Generate faster code for
haxe.http.Httpup into target specific implementations - merged.
- Add new
using default Pathsyntax - pull request.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!