Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Porting the BI Analytics Platform from Flex to Haxe/HTML5 case study.
- KodeGarden.org is now a HaxeUI app!.
- LibUV support for Haxe is in the works.
- Checkout the Inkscape parser for OpenFL.
- Jason O’Niel writes about what he loves about Lix, which is an alternative to HaxeLib.
- The Last Scholar, an
Alakajam!game, post-mortem write-up.
- Renaine, a platformer/roguelike hybrid starring Aine, the Phoenix Knight, created with HaxeFlixel has launched on Kickstarter.
3.4.3has been released!
4.0.0-preview.1has been released!
1.2has been released, compatible with Haxe
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Bayer und Preuss are looking for a student to join their team in Berlin.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe/OpenFl developer to work on Forge of Empire.
- Mail.ru are looking for a Flash/Haxe developer to work on Armored Warfare.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha tutorial - EP072 - Depth Refine.
- Set a GIT dependency directly in hxml with
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- None this week.
- Modular nows supports
includeFilemacro and has added a sourcemap visualiser - merged.
- Close to 100% runtime converter for Spine - pull request.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- HaxeLib Replacement Stage 1.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
42 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
Expr.hxnow indicates quoted fields - merged.
- Abstracts unable to
@:forwardunderlying type constructor - issue.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!