Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- MGames are looking for a Haxe developer to join them in Vilnius or Kiev.
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe and OpenFL game developers to work on Forge of Empires.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Watch the post-mortem of how FlowPay transitioned their flagship MMO from Actionscript to Haxe.
- Kha & OpenFL tilemap example.
PlatformerLuxe, learn how to use luxeengine from this open source repo.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Opening door animation built with luxeengine.
- Procedurally generate sketchy looking super heros with OpenFL.
- Creative Coding.
- I set a cube on fire!
gitVSCode utility extension
- Add Default values for enum parameters
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
11 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Something is rotten in the grouping of extractors - fixed.
setCustomJSGeneratorfails if output folder does not exist - fixed.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!