Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- CPP backend for love3d is working in addition to the Lua backend.
- Chip-8 emulator written in Haxe and Lime.
- Ronan Sandford will be talking about his teams recent work with the Ethereum blockchain, smart contracts and web3 at The Haxe Summit.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- GameSys are looking for a game developer to join their front end team in their Soho London offices!
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe and OpenFL game developers to work on Forge of Empires.
- Playtika are looking for Haxe and Xamarin developers to work on their first project in China.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- LD39 Timelapse of Batterycorp.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Improving gradient support in justTriangles.
- Procedurally generated 3D medieval cities.
- Procedurally generated medieval cities being exported to SVG.
- Obsessing with animated minimaps.
- Haxe WebGL racing game preview.
- Polishing the Fist’s Elimination Tower’s cutscenes.
- Michael Baczynski has relaunched his website as a single page site.
- Beat made for
- Stun slow made for
- 64 FISTS made for
- 64 Ducks made for
0.0.1Webpack Haxe Loader You can find examples at the webpack-haxe-example repo.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Support for code blocks.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
39 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last two weeks.
- hscript supports
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!