Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- The Haxe vscode extension recently has been updated, now with automatic tasks and an extension API.
- The OpenFL team has released the Lime vscode extension which makes use of the new extension API.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe and OpenFL game developers to work on Forge of Empires.
- Playtika are looking for Haxe and Xamarin developers to work on their first project in China.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- UI mockup for command line to GUI app.
- Cursed Treasure 2 currently with
40%off available on Steam.
- NME WinRT target - pull request.
- HaxeUI I18N support - pull request.
- Initial support for OpenFL
5.0TileMap for HaxeFlixel - pull request.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
60 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Typing order vs inline - issue.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!