Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- David Mouton has released his Haxe coding convention.
- Building a Collision Engine Part 3: 3D GJK Collision Detection.
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha Tutorial - EP066b - Keycode.
- How to include a file next to a Haxe module file.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Collect all those coins from Fist’s Elimination Tower built with HaxeFlixel.
0.0.1Webpack Haxe loader
- Faster NME asset parse times - pull request.
- Add function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
35 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Add new
TIdentAST node which removes the concept of unbound variables - merged.
- Add special Lua metadata for handling extern closure instances - merged.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!