Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”.
- Haxe nightlies now have support for short lambdas or arrow functions!
- Building a collision engine “Part 1 - 2D GJK Collision Detection”.
- Dodrugs macro DI library announcement.
- Cross-platform game development with Haxe and OpenFL at SyntaxCon 2017 May 18th 2017 by Phillip Gibson.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Speedbot preview using YUME.
- Who hasnt played football against a trashcan?.
- A running bear or flying goblin?.
- Procedurally generated medieval villages using OpenFL.
- Armory light bulb rendering.
- Armory powered GPU painting tool preview.
- Planet of Babel LD38 post-mortem.
- OpenLR an open source alternative desktop app for Line Rider.
- Aquarium king election LD38 entry.
- Allow context specific keywords for field & variable names.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Generator Expressions.
- Support Inline XML.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
21 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!