Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- The Biggest release of Armory 3D so far, by Lubos Lenco
- With vshaxe
1.4.0released, vshaxe has an extensive amount of documentation explorering the various features of the vscode extension.
- A GUI builder for StablexUI has been released, aptly called StablexUI-Designer.
- Andy Li will speak about Haxe at this year’s FOSS Asia event.
- David Mouton will speak about Haxe at Devoxx France this year.
- Francis Bourre will speak about Haxe at Rome CodeMotion 2017.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
Miles Tilmann is looking for a game coder that knows HTML5, Haxe or Unity 2D, & has shipped games multi-platform to get in contact.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- How to compile Haxe & HashLink generated interpreter file to an executable for Ubuntu
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Don’t shoot while changing options!
- Shooting traps!
- Object interaction with shadows, from
- Spockstar.com created with Haxe, OpenFL and React.
- Great looking HaxeUI
- Auto keyboard/gamepad detection & switching in Hegemone Pass.
- Project Kaira WIP made with HaxePunk.
- The Wolf’s Bite created with HaxeFlixel is looking great!
- Voxel based ambient occlusion in Armory 3D!
- GoldenBits on Steam Greenlight created with OpenFL.
- Victory Road on Steam Greenlight created with HaxeFlixel.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Generator Expressions.
- Support Inline XML.
- Add Union Types.
- Add Arrow functions.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
18 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Nothing too exciting.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!