Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- The Haxe LD36 Roundup featuring 24 games.
- FlashDevelop and HaxeDevelop
5.2have been released.
- Its possible that there will be no official Haxe
3.3release, instead the core team might go straight for a
- FontStruct.com is using more Haxe.
alpha-3.0, a UI library, has been released.
1.3.0, a separating axis theorem collision library, has been released.
- All about Fiery Squirrel’s OpenFL Graphic Manager.
- Haxe game engine code sharing proposal.
- Compiler Bugfix Adventures Issue 2.
- Historical stable Haxe releases made available as Docker containers.
- An Introduction to Functional Programming in OCaml online course.
- Nicolas Cannasse will be releasing the newest Haxe target,
HL, at Gamesys London, October 20th
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Jefferson Wolfe are looking for a Haxe Developer in London.
- Charles Anifowose is seeking Haxe & OpenFL developers to join their Interaction Developer team.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Lostcasts EP189 - Lets discuss platforms, HTML5, Unity, Haxe.
- Start learning all about the Haxe/Python compiler target.
- Learn how to use sockets with Haxe and NodeJS.
- Wootmath Polls built with Haxe.
hxjsondefhelps you define Haxe typedefs from
- Gold release of Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game available from
- Streamline built using
- King Marker Memory built with Kha.
- CatchMe built with Kha running on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Mixed World built with OpenFL available from the Play Store.
- BioDigit built with Kha.
- FODBOLD built with Kha available on
- Kitten Crusher built with Kha available from
- Camera bounds using polygons built with luxe engine.
- Height-map to vertex height shader.
- Gameplay footage of Structural Integrity built with Kha.
- Kha tessellation examples.
- Armory bare-bones control preview.
- Armory fur tessellation preview.
- Armory tessellated displacement preview.
- Armory default build sizes are so small!
- Watch 5 minutes of Armory in action.
- Armory fully embedded into Blender preview.
- TicTacToe built with hexMachina.
- hexMachina DSL auto-completion in FlashDevelop.
- Moseying along through the Witches Woods in A Wicked Curse.
- HaxeUI OS previews, yes Ian’s that crazy!
v2hybrid and native drop-downs and tableviews working together using pure DOM.
gitfor iOS and Android.
- Steam controller support added to the
hxparsenow supports hexadecimal and decimal escape sequences - merged.
4.0.0roadmap discussion and pull request.
- HaxePunk is now compatible with the latest versions of OpenFL and Lime.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe, go create a proposal.
223 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last six weeks.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!