Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Rediscovering MVC by Andreas Söderlund and the MVC author himself.
- Introducing Monthly Haxe Milestones (not releases) by Simon Krajewski.
- Kha Shmup Tutorial Part 1 by Justin Hamilton.
- Kha Shmup Tutorial Part 2 by Justin Hamilton.
- Journey of Coins by Justin C.
- HaxeFlixel Dialogue System by Bob.
- Tech stack of a point and click adventure game by Jaap Blom.
- StablexUI v2 planned luxe engine & kha backends by Alexander Kuzmenko.
- Preview of Haxe’s next compile target by John S. Fontanelli.
- OpenFL wallpaper by The Good Idea Co.
- Try Chicks OpenFL prototype by Fiery Squirrel.
- Shaders in HaxePunk by Alexandre Bianchi.
- Random Tilemap & slight displacement shader in KhaPunk by Sidar Talei.
- Kha Archery Demo by Lubos Lenco.
- One year of HtA by Nico M.
- HXCPP debugging in Visual Studio Code by Jeff Ward.
- Multi-threaded HXCPP debugging in Visual Studio Code by Jeff Ward.
1.0.0-beta.1by Nicolas Juneau.
- SParse-hx by Sean Whiteman.
- HaxeFlixel Console Autocompletion by the HaxeFlixel team.
0.1.1by Adi Reddy Mora.
2.1.6by the OpenFL team.
3.5.2by the OpenFL team.
2.8.1by the OpenFL team.
- HaxeLib support for Git dependencies in-discussion.
- HaxeLib recursively reads
hxmlfiles when doing
haxelib install build.hxml.
- Don’t force
devversion when calling
haxelib path libname:version.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Have a good week everyone!